Saturday, December 23, 2017

Month 10

Well you are still not crawling, but I am trying not to worry. Dad says you are like a pharoah because you prefer to be carted around and fed your grapes. You are dragging your body around everywhere with those strong arms.

You are very intruiged with spinning the knobs in the kitchen.
You love banging around the wooden spoon.
Kisses from dad make you giggle.
You light up when mom picks you up from daycare. You flap your arms back and forth like a bird. Then you give the pouty lip just to show me that you are glad that I have saved you.
-You love to throw your toys over the side of the bathtub and then get up on your knees to peer over the tub to see if you can see them again. You like to do the same with food and your sippy cup from the high chair.
-You say dadada all the time and now you are starting to say it with a whisper and even a screech.
-You waved for the first time. Ms. Streeter came over and I told you to wave at her. Then I made the comment that I felt like you should be able to do that by now. With a few seconds delay, you started waving at her. It was super cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment